May you be inscribed...
Welcome to the High Holy Days 5779. We look forward to having you join us, beginning on Selihot, Saturday, September 1, as we usher in the New Year.
This site is designed to provide you with the key information you and your family will need to participate in our services over the High Holy Days. Whether you come to attend our main services, our family services, or our children’s services, we hope you will find meaning in all the blessings within these Days of Awe.
On behalf of our clergy, synagogue professionals, Board of Directors, and High Holy Days Volunteers, may you be inscribed with good health and sweet blessings! L’Shana Tova Tikatevu - um’tukeah!
5779 High Holy Days Guide
- Sanctuary Seat (Reserved Seating) (pdf)
- Guest Seats (General Seating) (pdf)
- High Holy Days Reciprocal Seating Request (pdf)
- Book of Remembrance (web)
- Break-the-Fast (web)
- Babysitting / Childcare (pdf)
- Lulav / Etrog Order Form (pdf)